Monday, March 11, 2013

Scott Alan Roberts Uncovers ‘The Secret of the Reptilians’


Scott Alan Roberts on 'The Secret History Of The Reptilians'
Great to have Scott Alan Roberts back with us on Examiner to discuss his newest book entitled “The Secret Of The Reptilians: The Pervasive Presence of the Serpent in Human History, Religion and Alien Mythos.” Also we just got through interviewing Scott at The Church of Mabus radio show which can be found here. I hope you enjoy this serpentine interview. Presenting.

1. What exactly was your prime inspiration and motivation in tackling the Reptilians in your new book The Secret Of The Reptilians?

SR: It was the need to examine the roots of the mythology that drove me to dig into this particular topic – that, and it branched perfectly off my study into the Nephilim. Were there pale-encounters between primordial man and ancient non-human presences, and if there were, why all this connectivity to “reptilian” archetypes throughout history? I wanted to find out how these things were all connected… and I don’t know if I actually accomplished that (for myself), or if I simply dredged up many, many more questions.

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment