Tuesday, February 4, 2014

‘Life After Beth’, ‘Parks and Recreation’ Gets the Highlight

During the 2014 Sundance Film Festival, Aubrey Plaza dished on everything from her new movie “Life After Beth” to “Parks and Recreation” season 7, which was just announced.

The comedy starlet says she was attracted to playing Beth in “Life After Beth,” written by boyfriend Jeff Baena, mainly because of the relationship in the story.

When The Vulture asked Plaza if she’s been waiting to play this role all her life, she replied with her typical dry humor.

“No, it has not been a dream of mine, but it’s a nightmare of mine now … okay, let’s talk normally. I’m not obsessed with zombie movies or anything. I was more interested in the story of the movie. The relationship between Beth and Zach [Dane DeHaan] made me love the script because it reminded me of my high school, college relationships.”

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment