Friday, September 6, 2013

Can Pets be Zombified, Too?

I’ve got to tell you, I am a little concerned.  Not only is there zombie preparedness kits and posters to download online but commercials are featuring zombies. They are all over the place, even in the “news.” Everyone is talking or writing about them may be all kidding but it got me thinking.  Should we be taking this more seriously AND what would happen to our pets?  Would they be zombified, too? Kidding or not.

After thinking about it for hours today, I think, if they were not protected, they would.  I think, all living things not destroyed or eaten, would morph into a “zombie” IF it were able to be infected with “zombie juice” or whatever it was that was causing the transformation.

“Zombie,” however, I think is just being used as a catch-all word.  I think it would encompass all human beings–or living things–during an large incidence for instance, that got very sick, couldn’t be treated and were still moving/infecting others.  I don’t think, necessarily, that it means the “zombie” image of the big screen. At least I sure hope not.

Read more


No comments:

Post a Comment