Sunday, July 21, 2013

Modern Zombie Films You May Have Never Seen




zombiestrippers

As a huge fan of zombie movies, I’ve seen quite a lot of them.

Those movies range from the low budget independent projects to the Hollywood-produced, star-filled blockbusters, but they all tend to have more or less the same plot and general outline regardless.

However, in my quest to quench my hunger for undead antics, I have come across some quite unique interpretations of the genre – which range from great to… well… absolutely atrocious.

In this article, I will be taking you through a small number of those zombie movies that are a little bit different from what we have come to expect of them.

Here are seven very different modern zombie films that you probably haven’t seen (unless you’re a huge zombie horror fan, of course)…

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment